Thursday, September 26, 2013

June 18, 2013 - Week 6 at the MTC

So everything went well. I received the package and such I also received the scriptures!

Thank you Mom for doing that! I had no idea you would go into the detail that you did!

The cookies were delicious!

I was able to weigh my stuff last night, turns out I have 90 lbs. of stuff. So i just have to balance it and I’ll be good.

I wasn’t able to go to the bookstore to pick up another calling card, so I have 500 minutes. It automatically takes off 130 every time you place a call so I should have 370 minutes. I’ll either call from SLC or LAX but probably not both because of the minute thing. That being said, I could call dad using some quarters and then he could call the phone booth and there wouldn’t be a limit right?  Anyway I’ll call using quarters first just because that way if you miss the call I won’t take a huge minute penalty.

 Elder Halpin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment