Friday, September 27, 2013

June 23, 2013 – The Lowdown

Alright so here’s the deal.

I picked out a bike and went to the ATM to get the ringgit I needed. The ATM machine refused to do anything for me, it just spat out my card and a receipt. I know it worked, (I pulled cash out of my church sponsored card) and we tried a couple different banks ATMs. No banks are open here, (it being Saturday) and so we will have to walk home.

Anyway, on Monday I need you to talk to the bank and find out why the travel note didn't work. I tried going online but I seem to have forgotten my password. So if you could remind me which one that is, that would be great.

Email me if and when you do this.

Also my companion says it might be that the bank just won’t let me use an ATM, but that’s all I can use.

So ya, just email me back.

Elder Halpin

No comments:

Post a Comment