Sunday, January 11, 2015

December 14, 2014 – Transfers – Off to Singapore… - Week 25 in Sibu Jaya

This week was good.

We are waiting for transfer news right now, having been here for 4 transfers already and considering the circumstances, I am probably gone, but I really hope I stay.

So first off, we went to Singapore on Monday for zone conference and for chop (Visa process) renewal. It was nice, heard some really good departing testimonies from Elders going home at the end of next transfer. Weird to think that, whether or not I extend or not, next zone conference it’s my turn....

Anyway, Kenneth slipped up last week with smoking, so we pushed his date back and will keep working with him. On the other hand Patricia, Lulong’s daughter, is doing well. She prayed for the first time and we committed her to start reading the Book of Mormon.

Romy is also doing well. She came to church again on Sunday. Jamil is boss.

Something I was thinking about this week was forgiveness. Not to be forgiven but to forgive. Thinking about when Jesus was talking to Peter about it, when he tells him to forgive 70x70 or what not, when you first think about it; it seems like a burden, but in all reality it is a huge blessing.

Still waiting.... I get transfer fever way bad.....

Sibu Jaya is the best!!!

No photos this week, forgot card reader...

So I’m going to Singapore in a tripanionship. This is literally the worst possible transfer.

Sincerely,

Elder Halpin


No comments:

Post a Comment